The activities of our campsite with fishing pond and swimming pool
Are you looking for a campsite with activities in the Dordogne ? Come and enjoy our campsite with swimming pool, in a green setting conducive to relaxation and leisure. Our establishment offers many leisure activities to share with family or friends. You will also appreciate the direct access from the campsite to the 1.5 hectare private fishing pond, accessible to our customers. Don't hesitate to book your pitch online!
Your leisure activities at the campsite: fishing pond, swimming pool...
Our campsite with swimming pool offers many leisure activities in Saint-Rémy, in the Dordogne, very close to Bergerac and Saint-Emilion. Outdoors or indoors, young and old will always find something to amuse themselves:
- Sports and games: petanque, table tennis, mölkky (Finnish game of skill), shuffleboard, archery...
- Swimming pool with paddling pool and games for children (under the supervision of parents) as well as a balneotherapy area with deckchairs and parasols available
- Campsite with private fishing pond reserved for our customers (with sale of fishing equipment at the campsite)
- Trampolines (under parental supervision).
- Olympiads with lots of little team games: beret game, obstacle course, etc.
Theme nights and entertainment
At Camping La Tuilière, there's no question of getting bored in the evening! Every day during the evenings during the summer period, come and take part in the campsite's activities: blind test aperitif, karaoke, bingo, dance evening...
On Tuesday and Thursday evenings, take advantage of our themed evenings with meals: paella, Périgord meal, méchoui... Contact our family campsite to find out more!
Regional specialties and sightseeing
On Mondays, you can treat yourself to regional specialties from the Dordogne at the small market of local producers, who come as far as La Tuilière to offer their foie gras, as well as wines, honey, several varieties of sausages, duck breast, the old one...
Some ideas for sightseeing in the region:
- the cellars of the St-Emilion region, Montbazillac...
- the leisure base with canoeing activity on the Isle